Friday 17 December 2010

Disco Zombies - 3 7''



So...I'm spending an evening drinking red wine and trawling you tube for some entertainment and I come across a Disco Zombies entry which states that they reformed recently for a gig or two to celebrate 30 years. This prompted me to hunt around for their singles. I remember getting Drums over London so clearly and bouncing all over the house to it's catchy punkiness.

Formed in Leicester in 77, they released three 7''; all of which you can find here. It's a shame they never managed to release an album.

Link removed at the request of the reissue record label.

4 comments:

  1. This is so killer Neil!!! You've outdone yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! Why in the hell have I not heard these gems????? Kind of like Satans Rats, Cigarettes, or a little of The Pork Dukes. Fantastic post Neil!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another gem to throw up soon. A local band I'd completely forgotten about until a guy at work reminded me. How could I forget!!!!

    ReplyDelete