Tuesday 1 May 2012

Rip Your Knickers Off ! !! !!!


What a great film, or fil-um as we say in my neck of the woods. My thoughts on what I just watched: -

Eric Hall = Tosser.
Danny Baker = Diamond geezer.

Generation X - Tony James is so posh & Gen X were so good.
Marc Bolan = !!!!!!!
Poly Styrene = A true original.
X-Ray Spex = The sound track of my school daze.
Viv Albertine = Still in love with you as much as I was as a teenager.

Quotes of the fil-um:-

This is it; this is the next trend in music. This is the next big thing. Everyone was looking for the next big act, rather than total clearout time which is what's happened.

1970's become a land mark in history.

(btw the title of this post is a line from the film....made me laugh so I thought I'd use it)

No comments:

Post a Comment